Market day is held in the Owhango Hall on the first Sunday of the month, February to December, from 9.00am – 1.00pm. Stalls may include:
- Seasonal fresh produce
- Native plants
- Local honey from members of the Owhango Beekeepers Club
- Organic lotions, soaps, creams etc
- Arts and crafts
- Pre-loved bric-a-brac, books and clothing
- Home baking and preserves
- Ethnic apparel and accessories
- Alpaca products
- Vintage-style linen
- Seated massage
- Sausage sizzle, morning teas, raffle
Market days are organised by volunteers from the local residents and ratepayers group (known as ORRIS). Funds raised from the stall hire, sausage sizzle, raffle and morning teas are used to maintain the Owhango Hall.
For more information or to book a stall, please phone 027 3343131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.